DeviceDrive AS is a Cloud-on-Chip innovator based in Oslo area Norway. The company is known for very innovative software and cloud connectivity solutions.
Global sales and marketing director
Skaholtveien 1, 3484 Holmsbu, Norway
PHONE: +47 919 01 701
EBV Elektronik, an Avnet company, was founded in 1969 and is the leading specialist in European semiconductor distribution.
Purchase Evaluation and Developer Kit and Modules: Buy here EBVs locations
Etteplan is a specialist in industrial equipment engineering, embedded systems and IoT and technical documentation solutions and services.
Custom SW Design Support
Contact: Jaakko Ala-Paavola, Director Industrial Internet, Embedded Systems & IoT
email@example.com, +358 44 755 2936
12. Oct. New contract
DeviceDrive signs a new contract with one of the technological market leaders in Norway, within the healthcare sector. Their plan is to adjust their IT-platform to implement DeviceDrive Sleep Cycle. This will support new secure solutions for safety in the health sector’s services, which are strongly increasing in the years to come. DeviceDrive has received great feedback regarding the value of Device Drive Sleep Cycle from Norwegian municipalities, The Norwegian Directorate of eHealth (NDE) and technology companies specialising in eHealth, like MedTech and C3
15. Sept New contract
DeviceDrive signed a developer contract today where the DeviceDrive “Cloud on Chip” will be used as core in a “Smart Aqua Stop” solution.
9. May New contract
DeviceDrive signed today a big contract with a new Norwegian customer. The project is based on the DeviceDrive Cloud on Chip solution, and both DeviceDrive and Produktidé will deliver software and hardware designs in the application.
16. Febr. Elektronikknett: Enklere utvikling med IO-Bridge. Les om vårt Arduino-basert kort kalt IO-Bridge som kan brukes til det meste og gjør utvikling enklere.
6. Jan. Teknisk Ukeblad: DeviceDrive kunde SFTY vant pris i Las Vegas. Produktet er utviklet av Devicedrive og Produktidé.
DeviceDrive’s technology won innovation prize at the world’s most important global consumer electronics and consumer technology tradeshow in Las Vegas, the CES Innovation Award category Smart home:
sfty Sense, Smart Multi safety detector for compact living
28. Nov. Finansavisen: Tysk gigant falt for norsk IoT-teknologi
Artikkel_Finansavisen-2016_side1 – Side2 Finansavisen 28. nov 2016
25. Nov Elektronikk 2016 nr. 12
9. Nov. EBVs Pressconference, at Elektronica
Presserelease EBV_Iris – DeviceDrive 2016
Terje Fjeldvig til DeviceDrive www.elektronikknett.no
Skyen på en brikke www.viewer.zmags.com
225cc17 GRANT OF EQUIPMENT AUTHORIZATION
71CC17RTTE TIMCO Notified Body Statement
23. Oct. DeviceDrive participated in Startup meeting / Preproject “Health Cluster” with Drammen municipality / Buskerud County municipality and special invited technology companies. DeviceDrive presented the Sleep Cycle and discussed the possibility of launching a pilot project with the municipality.
27. Sept. DeviceDrive had a meeting with one of the most experient professors in sleep analyses in Norway and his Nervofysolog team. They`ll test the Sleep Cycle and see how it can be implemented as a part of the treatment of their patients.
8. Sept. DeviceDrive presented SLEEP CYCLE on a seminar at Norway Health Tech, and received great response.
14. March Embedded World, Nürnberg. Terje Fjeldvig (Dir. S&M) and Øystein Krag (CTO)
26. Jan. “Kom i gang med Xamarin“, Teknologihuset, Oslo
DeviceDrive was highly profiled
24. Nov. EMBEDDED EVERYWHERE DeviceDrive and EBV
8.-11. Nov. Electronica Germany 2016 DeviceDrive and EBV
6.-7. Oct. Nordic Edge 2016 DeviceDrive and Microsoft